Size: 464,395 sq ft
Partner: Royal London Asset Management
A 50 acre park providing 464,395 sq ft of office and industrial space with a 1.4 development site.
Business Plan Objectives
- Continue to modernise the park through a phased refurbishment programme. A total of 275,000 sq. ft. has been refurbished with a further 85,000 sq. ft scheduled for 2022.
- Drive rental growth and capitalise on the Oxfordshire/A34 knowledge corridor.
- Reduce vacancy from 40% to 9% within 24 months of ownership.
- Rebrand of park and central areas.
- Construction of 50,000 sq. ft. high office content R&D units.
- Establish the park as a recognised Life Science location with over 25% of occupants from the sector.
- Reposition of office unit to create lab enabled space.